Tet Paul Nature Trail & Coastal tour to see the Pitons/Sugar Beach

svmodi

My family of 4 will be stopping in St Lucia in December on Vision of the Seas. We will be in the port from 8-6:00 pm. We already did a full island tour on our first visit. This time we would like to hike the Tet Paul Nature Trail, do a coastal boat ride to see the pitons from the water and stop at Sugar Beach for a while. Does anyone have any info how I can plan this trip? Trying to figure out the logistics of planning the hike with the boat ride and beach stop. Can we do this on our own or should we go through a tour operator?

21 hours ago, svmodi said:

My family of 4 will be stopping in St Lucia in December on Vision of the Seas. We will be in the port from 8-6:00 pm. We already did a full island tour on our first visit. This time we would like to hike the Tet Paul Nature Trail, do a coastal boat ride to see the pitons from the water and stop at Sugar Beach for a while. Does anyone have any info how I can plan this trip? Trying to figure out the logistics of planning the hike with the boat ride and beach stop. Can we do this on our own or should we go through a tour operator?

You'll need to organize with a boat/tour operated in advance, you can't just pick this type of DIY up on the pier.

Check out Sugar Boat Charters, Mystic Man Boat tours,  Shashamane Water Taxi, Israel King Water Taxi, Serenity Vacations.. they can out it together for you .

6 hours ago, reedprincess said:

You'll need to organize with a boat/tour operated in advance, you can't just pick this type of DIY up on the pier.

Check out Sugar Boat Charters, Mystic Man Boat tours,  Shashamane Water Taxi, Israel King Water Taxi, Serenity Vacations.. they can out it together for you .

Thanks for the info. It seems like the best route will be to go through a tour operator due to all the logistics involved. I will check out these tour operators. We did an full island tour with Consol Tours which we loved abut 5 yrs ago. I contacted them as well for their rates. I did hear back from Spencer but not sure if I want to go with them given their recent negative reviews.