MEET & MINGLE ON BOARD

Snuffie

On 10/21/2022 at 11:08 AM, HiFi43 said:

I personally prefer now that the pandemic has changed the way boarding is done and has eliminated the need to physically meet as a large group for the boat drill, to meet in Horizon’s for the M&G about 4:30pm Embarkation day.

In my experience, Meet and Greets on all cruise lines have been generally done late morning on the first day at sea.   This included my 2019 ATW on the Insignia, and a repeat at the first sea day on each successive segment, for those joining along the way.  

Sometimes, an "informal" gathering was suggested at some topside bar for sailaway...

Bob, that may well be the way it was set up o the ATW cruises, but my experience in setting up smaller private groups from our roll call for one cruise of perhaps 14 days (we were usually no more than 40 people, usually fewer) and we usually tried to do is on departure day or perhaps the next day.  Went through the cruise staff to make sure we weren't conflicting with anything, and to choose the venue.

But it's now several years since we cruised so indeed, times may have changed..

Mura