Profile Photo?

If memory serves the avatar photo is displayed as soon as it is uploaded and saved. My recollection is that the avatar photo is distinct from a profile picture. When I tap on your avatar, your profile picture appears to be clouds. The avatar is a reddish brown circle with a white R in the middle.

• Like 1

My Profile Pic used to be "L", which I assume was a default based on the first letter of my screen name.  I noticed the "L"  was replaced with the first two letters of my last name.  In my user section it showed those as an uploaded pic.  I did not do the upload.  I was able to delete it, so now I'm back to "L"..  I just wonder why this was done.  Seems an odd thing.  

Edited by ldubs

• Administrators

@ldubs I'm not sure if this is why, but the team really tried hard to reinstate the missing avatars/profile photos following this week's update.  Perhaps that was an attempted solution that didn't work (again I'm not an engineer, but I do know they tried several things).  If you want a different profile photo/avatar, you can just visit your profile, then click on the photo circle -- that will let you upload a photo of your choice.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CC Help Michell said:

@ldubs I'm not sure if this is why, but the team really tried hard to reinstate the missing avatars/profile photos following this week's update.  Perhaps that was an attempted solution that didn't work (again I'm not an engineer, but I do know they tried several things).  If you want a different profile photo/avatar, you can just visit your profile, then click on the photo circle -- that will let you upload a photo of your choice.

Thanks.  I appreciate the quick response.