Serenade OTS Family sleeping arrangements

Chads2600

We recently booked an Oceanview for the Feb 18, 2023 sailing.  We chose to let RC pick our room due to the huge savings.  $155 pp instead of $256.  Can anyone tell us what the sleeping arrangements are for a family of 4 in an Oceanview?  I've heard mixed answers.  Pullout sofa, with a Pullman bed or an upper and lower Pullman bed.  TIA

Usually tells you on deck plans, whether uppers or pullman.

Best to search your ship and cabin number on google and maybe you can find someone's review that stayed in that cabin and will say whether it was sofa bed or uppers. etc.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1

The RCCL website has deck plans for each ship but they are not very specific as to whether a particular cabin has the Pullmans or the sofa bed. There is another website that I don't think I can name here but it has more specific details on the sleeping accommodations for the 3rd and 4th persons. Are you are willing to say what cabin number you have?

41 minutes ago, Kellie in Texas said:

The RCCL website has deck plans for each ship but they are not very specific as to whether a particular cabin has the Pullmans or the sofa bed. There is another website that I don't think I can name here but it has more specific details on the sleeping accommodations for the 3rd and 4th persons. Are you are willing to say what cabin number you have?

We let RCCL choose, so we won't know till later.  It will be a 3N category I believe.  There's an error in the wording on the website.

Screenshot_20221028-162225.png

9 hours ago, Chads2600 said:

We recently booked an Oceanview for the Feb 18, 2023 sailing.  We chose to let RC pick our room due to the huge savings.  $155 pp instead of $256.  Can anyone tell us what the sleeping arrangements are for a family of 4 in an Oceanview?  I've heard mixed answers.  Pullout sofa, with a Pullman bed or an upper and lower Pullman bed.  TIA

We had an Oceanview for 4 on Serenade and it was 2 Pullmans and a king that could be split into two twins.