The bow area on Oasis class

BillOh

Our first two trips on this class were the Allure in 2011 and 2013. Back then only suite class passengers had access to the bow.  Between then and 2016 we saw occasional Diamond party sailaways done out there, but when we made Diamond in 2015 that stopped. I sense a conspiracy to keep me off the bow of this class which makes me want it more!   We were on Symphony in 2019 and I don't remember if anything was different on that ship!.

Now we are booked on Wonder for April, and I have a lot of time to think about this! I use to remember seeing a hallway with a door on the deck plans of Oasis, possibly near the bow on deck 4, but I don't see it.  have they removed all guest access?

We have done three Oasis class cruises (Oasis, Allure & Oasis) and all access to the bow were by invite only for special events.  We were in OS all three times and only got an invite once for the meet up of the three sisters (Oasis, Allure & Harmony) on the first sailing of the Harmony into Florida.  That was a great party and I think we were the only ship with people on the bow or at least if you look at the fly over videos it looks that way.  

20 hours ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

We have done three Oasis class cruises (Oasis, Allure & Oasis) and all access to the bow were by invite only for special events.  We were in OS all three times and only got an invite once for the meet up of the three sisters (Oasis, Allure & Harmony) on the first sailing of the Harmony into Florida.  That was a great party and I think we were the only ship with people on the bow or at least if you look at the fly over videos it looks that way.  

I remember seeing photos from that, had to be fun to be part of.