Upgrading Drink Package

Dar & Bob

Forgive me if this has been asked previously.  I just booked our 4th cruise on X on the Ascent.  On our previous cruises we are either booked in a suite or I purchased the Endulge package to upgrade the drink package.  Now that is no longer available so I went with the Classic package.  I asked when booking with Celebrity direct if I could purchase the Premium package ahead of time.  The answer was Yes but I have to do it on my own online.  Soooo, I finally have my reservation but it wants $76 pp pd - I clicked on it and it gives me $1,063 total.  I was told $15 plus gratuitie = $18.  So how do I get it to the $18 and not $76?  

9 minutes ago, Dar & Bob said:

Forgive me if this has been asked previously.  I just booked our 4th cruise on X on the Ascent.  On our previous cruises we are either booked in a suite or I purchased the Endulge package to upgrade the drink package.  Now that is no longer available so I went with the Classic package.  I asked when booking with Celebrity direct if I could purchase the Premium package ahead of time.  The answer was Yes but I have to do it on my own online.  Soooo, I finally have my reservation but it wants $76 pp pd - I clicked on it and it gives me $1,063 total.  I was told $15 plus gratuitie = $18.  So how do I get it to the $18 and not $76?  

Call them or do it on board at your favorite bar..they get a cut of the upgrade that way…and will not forget it. 

Edited by PTC DAWG

1 hour ago, PTC DAWG said:

Call them or do it on board at your favorite bar..they get a cut of the upgrade that way…and will not forget it. 

Is there another number besides the booking # to call to do this.   I don't want to wait since thecruise is 2024 and I want to lock it in.  Thanks for your help

You have to call Celebrity and can't do it online. The phone number I called was 800-556-8209. (I have already paid in full as our cruise is January 2023) so unsure if you can do this now but worth a try. 

For 7 nights including gratuity it was $98.98 and I used shipboard credit to pay for.  I have Elite status and get a small discount