Cabo - NCL Bliss Tender times

JBCall

Hi all,

How long does it take to get off ship if you do not have priority tender access?  I am looking at a tour in Cabo that starts at 12:00 sharp.  Do I have time to make it if the Bliss port time starts at 11am?

Thanks.

The Bliss runs at least two tender platforms.  As soon as you board, go to one of the touchscreens in the stair lobby (there are two screens in each lobby on each deck) and order your tender tickets for the earliest available time.  I seem to recall making an 8 AM tour that was not arranged through the ship.

I took a picture from my room at 6:33 AM, I was on shore by 7:40 AM (time was from my phone, which had connected to the Cabo cellular network so it should be accurate).  Something to keep in mind with my times - we were the first ship in port, ALL of the port tenders were running our ship so things were moving FAST.  An 11 AM arrival would mean your ship won't get the same service.

52 minutes ago, hallux said:

The Bliss runs at least two tender platforms.  As soon as you board, go to one of the touchscreens in the stair lobby (there are two screens in each lobby on each deck) and order your tender tickets for the earliest available time.  I seem to recall making an 8 AM tour that was not arranged through the ship.

I took a picture from my room at 6:33 AM, I was on shore by 7:40 AM (time was from my phone, which had connected to the Cabo cellular network so it should be accurate).  Something to keep in mind with my times - we were the first ship in port, ALL of the port tenders were running our ship so things were moving FAST.  An 11 AM arrival would mean your ship won't get the same service.

This is great advice. I assume you mean when you first board the shop on embarkation day. 

1 hour ago, New2cruise2022 said:

This is great advice. I assume you mean when you first board the shop on embarkation day. 

Yes.  You should be able to book tenders for your entire cabin with one card from that cabin.

• Like 1

Thanks for the great advice.  We will definitely look at getting our tender tickets early.

We will probably look at a different excursion as the one hour from arrival to excursion time sounds like it would be a little tight. We would have some travel to do from the port to the excursion start point.