Trouble with booking online

Jobeth66

So I'm trying to book a new cruise online.  I'm logged into my account.  I get all the way up to 'Lock it in' and it pulls up my information, but it won't let me go any further because my phone number is pre-filled from my profile as 'xxx-xxx-xxxx' and it says that field will ONLY accept numbers (I'm guessing the '-' is a problem).  It won't let me edit the field.  When I go to my profile, there aren't any dashes in my phone number, just numbers, so their form is pre-filling the dashes.

Is anyone else having this problem?  Any ideas on a work around?  It's frustrating at best.

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Jobeth66 said:

So I'm trying to book a new cruise online.  I'm logged into my account.  I get all the way up to 'Lock it in' and it pulls up my information, but it won't let me go any further because my phone number is pre-filled from my profile as 'xxx-xxx-xxxx' and it says that field will ONLY accept numbers (I'm guessing the '-' is a problem).  It won't let me edit the field.  When I go to my profile, there aren't any dashes in my phone number, just numbers, so their form is pre-filling the dashes.

Is anyone else having this problem?  Any ideas on a work around?  It's frustrating at best.

Thanks!

Reported on several threads reporting Celebrity on line issues.  Nothing new.

Really suggest doing a Google search for Cruise Compete.  Then call a couple companies responding.

9 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Reported on several threads reporting Celebrity on line issues.  Nothing new.

Really suggest doing a Google search for Cruise Compete.  Then call a couple companies responding.

I tried searching the forums but nothing came up under the terms I was using.  I have a TA, but I like to do my initial booking online and then transfer it to her, I just feel better that way, it's my quirk.  

I ended up calling Celebrity, and their Cruise Planner actually got me a better rate than I had online by almost $500, so I'm very happy with that, since I was already happy with what I had online!

Thank you!