RCI comparable rooms to spa balcony on Carnival?

ST1TCH

So my wife and I have been on a few cruise lines now (Disney, Celebrity & Carnival).

One perk we've really liked on the Carnival ships are the spa balcony rooms that are on the same floor as the spa.  These include access to the thermal suites, etc. and one benefit I've particularly liked is using the men's locker room for showers as my 6'2" frame really isn't made for the tiny showers in the rooms.

Now that the new RCI terminal has opened in Galveston (only about 1.5 hour drive for us) and now it's hosting the Allure of the Seas (biggest ship we've been on is the Vista) I'm very interested in giving RCI a try but curious if there's anything comparable that RCI offers?  Are there rooms near the men's locker rooms?  Are there good private showers in there?  Etc.

Thanks in advance for the help!

1 hour ago, ST1TCH said:

So my wife and I have been on a few cruise lines now (Disney, Celebrity & Carnival).

One perk we've really liked on the Carnival ships are the spa balcony rooms that are on the same floor as the spa.  These include access to the thermal suites, etc. and one benefit I've particularly liked is using the men's locker room for showers as my 6'2" frame really isn't made for the tiny showers in the rooms.

Now that the new RCI terminal has opened in Galveston (only about 1.5 hour drive for us) and now it's hosting the Allure of the Seas (biggest ship we've been on is the Vista) I'm very interested in giving RCI a try but curious if there's anything comparable that RCI offers?  Are there rooms near the men's locker rooms?  Are there good private showers in there?  Etc.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Nothing comparable but there are rooms close to the spa.  They would be a 4D balcony on deck 6 forward.  They do not come with any extra perks or privileges for the spa other than that they are close by.  

Edited by Ourusualbeach

23 minutes ago, PolicromaSol said:

Don't some of the suites on RC ships have a hot tub on the balcony?

Sure but expensive but other perks for suites. 

Not in the same price range as a cloud 9 balcony. I just saw someone got a upgrade to a cloud 9 balcony for $170 on breeze from a regular balcony. Anyone can actually buy a pass to the spa on carnival if they dont sell out. Carnival has moved on to bigger and better things like excel suites since these cloud 9 balconys were built. Newer ships they arent that great.