Carnival Venezia 29 Sep-14 Oct 2023

JOHN 57

good morning to one and all.

34 days to go and in 20 we canregister for 15 September

our ship is at sea.

meet and greet.

1.proposed 30 September at 1100, Heroes bar inside or out.

McGwyer, 1 vote yes.

download.png

good morning everyone, our ship is at sea, 33 days to go, and in 19 we can register online for 15 September,    

proposal for meet and greet.

1.30 Sep, which is at sea, to meet at heroes bar inside or outside, 

vote yes, 1 McGwyer.

I will be posting a daily weather foreast next month, but important thing to remember, that the weather in caribbean can change all of a sudden, and that the rains do not last long.  The weather report would only be for the islands.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JOHN 57 said:

I will be posting a daily weather foreast next month, but important thing to remember, that the weather in caribbean can change all of a sudden, and that the rains do not last long.  The weather report would only be for the islands.

Between you John and the Carnival Fleet Operations Center in Miami I feel confident that we will have good weather and safe sailing for our cruise.🙂

d0rk76tt.png.7cfdc6fd55999dd1f5dc79b7871d09b7.png 

• Like 2

On the subject of rerouting ships and changed itineraries, both the Carnival Legend from Baltimore and Carnival Magic from Norfolk will not be going to Bermuda this week because of Hurricane Franklin and have already had their itineraries changed along with a $200 per stateroom OBC added to their Sail and Sign account.

good morning everyone, our ship is at half moon cay,and that is a very beautiful island.  we have only 32 days to go and in 18 we can register online for 15 September.

proposals

1.Meet and greet 30 Sep, Sat at heros bar inside or out about 1100

votes

1.McGayer, vote yes

2.John57, yet

someone will need to organize, if it passes.  I cannot be inthe middle of the meet and greet

download.png

be sure to watch on you tube jennifer sparks serenity video, not only that but shows deck 5 as well, and it is really nice, so if serenity is full, 5 might be abavailable, I encourage you to watch

• Like 1

On 8/4/2023 at 6:24 AM, JOHN 57 said:

could not sleep in this morning, so notice the time 5am cst, and to it is Myriam and my 40th anniversary.  Special day.  Tomorrow our ship is at Puerto Plata, Dominican republic, never been there, intend to someday. On my bucket list.

Sorry I'm late but Happy Anniversary 🥃🥃

9 hours ago, JOHN 57 said:

good morning everyone, our ship is at half moon cay,and that is a very beautiful island.  we have only 32 days to go and in 18 we can register online for 15 September.

proposals

1.Meet and greet 30 Sep, Sat at heros bar inside or out about 1100

votes

1.McGayer, vote yes

2.John57, yet

someone will need to organize, if it passes.  I cannot be inthe middle of the meet and greet

download.png

Whichever date the group chooses, I'm good. I'm solo. Hard to believe not many NY peeps on this sailing 🤔🤔

On 8/4/2023 at 8:02 AM, Jamman54 said:

I'm beginning to wonder if we will be stopping in Barbados. Still no shore excursions listed. Checked other independent excursions sites and not much available. 😎

Slim Pickens in Barbados for third party excursions.  Carnival doesn't seem to care, either.  Might be a LIDO day! 😂

• Like 1

good morning everyone, you see our ship is in the Bahamas, 31 days to go, 17 check in on the 17 sep, and only 4 more boardings till our turn.

meet and greet proposal 30 sep, at heroes bar, 1100  inside or out

voting yes,

1.McGwyer

2.John57

3.Happycruiser going with group

only 4 more boardings till our turn

download (1).png

On 8/13/2023 at 2:39 PM, retltrcrr said:

That's a cozy looking lounge.   Are there many military in our online cruise family?  I'm from a military family. 4 of my 5 brothers served in Vietnam and one went on to retire from the Army.  My deceased husband was also retired Air Force and my oldest nephew just retired from the Army as a Colonel.  My family has Army, Air Force, Navy but no Marines though I worked with many a proud Marine.  This lounge is a nice tribute in thanking one and all for their service to country and countrymen.

Retired U.S. Air Force here.  21 years

Getting super excited!