Amazing Itineraries

scottsol

Atlas worked hard to rationalize the World Traveller itineraries after cancelling six weeks of cruises due to a long term charter to Overseas Adventure Travel. Either they cloned the Traveller or added a multiverse option.

2429258E-9C16-4F86-A455-9601991837AE.jpeg

Then did it again.

7FF9C12B-3955-4F65-917E-F35D14BACCB8.jpeg

Edited by scottsol

Wonder if the people that were the August 4 sailing are being offered good deal on the new August 6 sailing and if those on the old August 11 sail could board early in Longyearbyen and benefit from flight from Oslo. 

As I consider the status of Atlas. I certainly don't know what their bookings going into the Arctic looked like but will assume they did not look good. To the new management at Atlas, this may have been your best move, but if you are going to build the brand this kind of event should not repeat itself. 

I am personally excited about my January 30 sailing on the Navigator and having just seen the announcement of the team leaders and researching the Navigator lead, Gerard Baker, thought he would make an interesting and entertaining person to have in place. 

9 hours ago, scottsol said:

Not with paying passengers. It is now docked in Ushuaia waiting to begin its inaugural cruise.

Knowing James as well as I do I know the ship and pre boarding experience will be wonderful..and the prices are amazing..you can definitely contact me if you have any questions..

Jancruz1

Edited by Jancruz