Bottled Water Onboard

momofmeg

On 11/30/2022 at 7:43 AM, momofmeg said:

The nonalcoholic drinks package is $200 a person and everyone in your stateroom is required to get it. (Which I get why on that as families will cheat and use one card to get all their colas) I find that awful steep that I want a couple of bottles of water a day. I do not drink colas or carbonated drinks. I go easy on juice and am fine with a little juice at the buffet at breakfast.  I just do not need that much  A case of water for the week is what I need.   I just find $600 since there are 3 of us a little step for me to get bottled water. None of us drink carbonated drinks and a glass of juice at breakfast is about it for any of us, besides a glass of tea or a coffee at mealtimes.

so you say I can get water out of the bathroom sink and it is fine? I guess I will do that.

My recent booking on Meraviglia out of Canaveral was only $100 more per person for Easy Plus Drinks and basic internet for the week. A no brainer for me. 

1 hour ago, PTC DAWG said:

My recent booking on Meraviglia out of Canaveral was only $100 more per person for Easy Plus Drinks and basic internet for the week. A no brainer for me. 

MSC works differently region from region. For example: Here from where I live there are some sailings on where the unique way to book is under those all-inclusive promotions.