Shower Size Dimensions - - anyone on board right now who can measure ?

angela12345

On 11/27/2022 at 5:58 PM, angela12345 said:

Anyone on board right now who can measure and give the inside dimension dimensions on the size of a standard bathroom shower stall ?  Also, I'm trying to remember, seems like I remember the showers are not perfectly square.  So may need up to 4 dimensions (back wall, shower curtain side, shower head wall, and opposite of showerhead wall) or whatever works to convey the measurements correctly.  What ship are these measurements from, and what cabin category ?  Thanks in advance !!!   : )

I have some measurements from a cruise last year on the Miracle, some of my notes are sloppy, but I think these numbers are correct.  Room 5232, (measurements are inside the base).  The back wall is 34".  From the back wall to the front, on the longest side measures 33.5" (the side closet to the entrance to the bathroom).  On the shortest side (the side by the plumbing chase behind the toilet) measures 10.5".  I don't have the measurement to the point where the front of the base starts the angle inward toward the short wall. 

I also showed the usable doorway opening to the bathroom as 21.75", in case you need it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

I have some measurements from a cruise last year on the Miracle, some of my notes are sloppy, but I think these numbers are correct.  Room 5232, (measurements are inside the base).  The back wall is 34".  From the back wall to the front, on the longest side measures 33.5" (the side closet to the entrance to the bathroom).  On the shortest side (the side by the plumbing chase behind the toilet) measures 10.5".  I don't have the measurement to the point where the front of the base starts the angle inward toward the short wall. 

I also showed the usable doorway opening to the bathroom as 21.75", in case you need it.

Looking at my notes again, the measurements were taken on the wall, at the top of the base (not inside the base, as a said).

I often write down measurements in the cabins, planning on drawing them out somewhat to scale when I get home, while it's still fresh in my mind.   But then when I get home end up just shoving it in a box and forget about it.

• Haha 1

On 11/27/2022 at 6:58 PM, angela12345 said:

Anyone on board right now who can measure and give the inside dimension dimensions on the size of a standard bathroom shower stall ?  Also, I'm trying to remember, seems like I remember the showers are not perfectly square.  So may need up to 4 dimensions (back wall, shower curtain side, shower head wall, and opposite of showerhead wall) or whatever works to convey the measurements correctly.  What ship are these measurements from, and what cabin category ?  Thanks in advance !!!   : )

If you don't need the measurements too soon, I'lll be on the Pride Sunday in a standard balcony cabin and would be happy to check for you.

From the many Carnival cabin categories I've stayed in, I'd say yhe 30 x 30 guesses are right on.

36 x 36 seems larger than any cabin shower I've had.

Like somebody stated, if you are anywhere near the spa, the showers there are usually pretty nicely sized. (except on the Sunshine in September they were surprisingly small and in poor conditio)

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

THANK YOU !!!!  Super helpful.  ❤️
By chance did you take a pic of the bathroom ?
I'm guessing it looks like 2nd pic in post #6 in this thread ?

@bguppies yes please !

If anyone has any different dimensions or from other Carnival ships, please post !!
(or from other cruiselines)

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back.

Our shower was 32" from the corner to each outer corner. and 33" to the middle of the curve at the opposite corner from the center. (its a triangle on the two walled sides  and curved on the shower curtain side)

Small but not terribly small.

Showers in the spa were 42" x 42" and had an overhead nozzle and two nozzles on each side. (two at shoulder height and two at hip height)

• Thanks 1