OV corner cabins on Voyager class.

welshrich

Hi, just booked cabin 7206 on explorer which is one of the cabins overlooking the helipad, has anyone stayed in these before especially the corner cabins?  I can only find some older pics online and wondering if they are roomier as we are on for 27 nights.   tia.

1 hour ago, welshrich said:

Hi, just booked cabin 7206 on explorer which is one of the cabins overlooking the helipad, has anyone stayed in these before especially the corner cabins?  I can only find some older pics online and wondering if they are roomier as we are on for 27 nights.   tia.

Here’s a video of 7206. Cabin tour begins around 2:10. 
https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/youtube.php?id=11252

Edited by 4everAfamily

On 11/29/2022 at 7:02 AM, welshrich said:

Hmm...not sure, but looks like a forward oceanview cabin [we quick checked deckplans on google], about like the one was had on the Mariner OS, as you say, overlooking the heliopad.  If so, we really liked this cabin a lot because it was so roomy.  The wall where the window [or porthole] is slanted, making extra floor room.  We usually like balconies, but if we book an oceanview now, we request the 'forward oceanview'  if available.   Wow! 27 nights!  Have a great cruise.