World Cup on Discovery?

sunsetme

tonit964!

I dont want to derail this post, but I suspect that the answer you provided is going to bring it to an end...

I was on the Discovery last week, and it would not have been possible to log on to Cruise Critic!

Can you comment on the internet speed this week?  (last week it was Unusable!)

How crowded it is this week? (Last week with Thanksgiving, it was above capacity with all of the kids!)

Finally, IF you have a chance, go by the Bellini Bar and Say "howdy" to Jouquim and Mikee... and if you have a drink package ask for a Toasted Almond and mention that they did such a great job on it last week, that we are sending them customers This Week!

Thanks, and Enjoy your cruise!!

23 minutes ago, tonit964 said:

I’m on Discovery now and yes, they are, on the big screen out on deck 16. 

1 hour ago, sirclean said:

tonit964!

I dont want to derail this post, but I suspect that the answer you provided is going to bring it to an end...

I was on the Discovery last week, and it would not have been possible to log on to Cruise Critic!

Can you comment on the internet speed this week?  (last week it was Unusable!)

How crowded it is this week? (Last week with Thanksgiving, it was above capacity with all of the kids!)

Finally, IF you have a chance, go by the Bellini Bar and Say "howdy" to Jouquim and Mikee... and if you have a drink package ask for a Toasted Almond and mention that they did such a great job on it last week, that we are sending them customers This Week!

Thanks, and Enjoy your cruise!!

I’m not sure about the speed but I do know that sometimes I can’t get into cruise critic at all, but it’s ok for the most part. We are at capacity for sure. I have heard people talking about how crowded last week was with all the kids. 
I do have the Plus Pkg and I will stop by and say hello to them for you and let them know you’re sending us their way. 😊

Interesting, I wanted to get something from the Bellini Bar but all the drinks are above the $12 limit of the plus pkg but I think that martini falls within it. I’ll be sure to give it a try, sounds yummy.

Thank you!!

On 11/29/2022 at 6:03 PM, tonit964 said:

I’m not sure about the speed but I do know that sometimes I can’t get into cruise critic at all, but it’s ok for the most part. We are at capacity for sure. I have heard people talking about how crowded last week was with all the kids. 
I do have the Plus Pkg and I will stop by and say hello to them for you and let them know you’re sending us their way. 😊

Interesting, I wanted to get something from the Bellini Bar but all the drinks are above the $12 limit of the plus pkg but I think that martini falls within it. I’ll be sure to give it a try, sounds yummy.

Thank you!!

They'll make just about any drink st Bellini. Thr menu scared us too. 

• Thanks 1