Best drinks to get while you have the Premium Plus Beverage Package

Tyson127

They are basically better stuff but I don't how much the taste will improve in mixed drinks. 

Personally utilised it for better wine, champagne, whiskey and cognac. Also for having better gin in GT. 

• Like 1

I utilized the Starbucks a lot with my premium plus in Alaska.  Also, if your ship is Breakaway +, they should have a juicer in the Observation Lounge where you can get fresh squeezed orange juice in the morning.  Besides that and the Veuve, the main thing I used the Premium Plus on was upgraded the liquor in our mixed drinks.  

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, soup23 said:

I utilized the Starbucks a lot with my premium plus in Alaska.  Also, if your ship is Breakaway +, they should have a juicer in the Observation Lounge where you can get fresh squeezed orange juice in the morning.  Besides that and the Veuve, the main thing I used the Premium Plus on was upgraded the liquor in our mixed drinks.  

I drank a lot of Veuve, I enjoyed the bottles of wine with dinner, the bottles of Pellegrino, and the Starbucks.  I'm not a huge "hard liquor" drinker but I'd experiment with top shelf stuff in my mixed drinks.  Candidly, I couldn't tell much (if any) difference.  If I'm drinking a Bloody Mary, I can't differentiate between Absolut and whatever the top shelf brand is.

Edited by phillygwm

3 hours ago, soup23 said:

I've never seen the juicing station, there's no observation lounge that I can see on the Breakaway unless I'm completely missing it. 

I'll be back on it next week, so will have to try and find it

3 minutes ago, Juncti said:

I've never seen the juicing station, there's no observation lounge that I can see on the Breakaway unless I'm completely missing it. 

I'll be back on it next week, so will have to try and find it

No Observation Lounge on the Breakaway or Getaway which are the Breakaway class of ship.. The ships considered "Breakaway +" class have an Observation Lounge (I think they all do). 

6 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

No Observation Lounge on the Breakaway or Getaway which are the Breakaway class of ship.. The ships considered "Breakaway +" class have an Observation Lounge (I think they all do). 

Such a confusing naming system, so Breakaway isn't a Breakaway class ship? Getaway is a near clone of Breakaway

Feels like they needed a new term, adding plus seemed like something only streaming services did lol

4 minutes ago, Juncti said:

Such a confusing naming system, so Breakaway isn't a Breakaway class ship? Getaway is a near clone of Breakaway

Feels like they needed a new term, adding plus seemed like something only streaming services did lol

Breakaway is a Breakaway class ship, but not a Breakaway Plus class ship.  Simply put, the Plus class ships are bigger and have more stuff on the top and the big Observation Lounge taking up 1/3 or so of Deck 15.

• Thanks 1