December 2022 Oasis kids club questions

Hi! We're sailing with all of our kids and grandkids next week on Oasis. I know things have been in flux as covid has impacted some ships' programs.

What can we expect for our 2 and 4 year olds right now? Are times limited, with reservations needed? Any tips?

Can parents give permission for others to drop off and pick up children? We cruise way more than our kids, so part of this Christmas present cruise is a lot of little wrangling so the parents can have adult time. 

Anyway, any words of wisdom are very welcome! Thanks!

We cruised a few weeks ago.  My daughter is 4, they were open from 9-12, 2-5 and 7-10 maybe?  No reservations needed unless you want to pay for after hours care (maybe 10pm to midnight)?  You can give permission to other adults to drop off/pick up when you register onboard. 

• Thanks 1

We did Oasis in Sept.  The times listed above are what we experienced.  The younger of the 2 will need reservations to go to AO babies and there is an hourly fee.  We had a terrible time getting hours for our 18 month old.  I think on our 7 day trip we got a grand total of about 10 hours of care for her.  The older one can be dropped off anytime they are open as long as they aren't at max capacity.  Good luck