Adding Guests to Dinner Reservations

cAPS lOCK oN

Later today our daughter and son-in-law are able to book dining reservation for their March 1 cruise. We have already made reservations for each of the specialty restaurants for ourselves, and will want to add them. Just so I'm clear... Do I go into our reservation and add them as guests? Or do they make a reservation of their own and add us?

There isn't a lot of availability and I don't want to blow it.

43 minutes ago, cwbegg said:

I suggest you call Regent and make the changes.  You will need the booking number for your daughter and son-in-law.  Personally, I've not had success adjusting a reservation online. 

That makes sense. I've always had good luck with Regent phone service. 

On 12/16/2022 at 1:47 PM, cwbegg said:

I suggest you call Regent and make the changes.  You will need the booking number for your daughter and son-in-law.  Personally, I've not had success adjusting a reservation online. 

When I did this, as soon as the person I wanted to add was eligible, I canceled our existing reservation and created a new one immediately. I was able to keep our same time/night/not shared for two of the reservations, and had to change the night for the third.

This was back when dining reservations opened at 12:01 am Eastern Time. I would jump on the website at 9:01 pm Pacific Time and had no issues. Now that reservations open at 8 pm ET, it might be harder to be early in line.