First time cruise random questions

11 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

The ONE time I decided to not carry off my own towels, and wait until I was on the island, EVERY SINGLE TOWEL STATION WAS OUT OF TOWELS.

I have been to Coco Cay 12 times this year (visit number 13 is later this month) and we have never had an issue getting towels at Coco Cay. We normally get towels either at the station close to the Oasis pool or the one on South Beach, depending on what area we are hanging out at that day. We have also never had issues getting towels at the water park the 5 times we have gone there, but it has been over a year since we went there.  

For those saying book shows onboard - I’m assuming you haven’t sailed since they brought back pre-booking this month? 

If there is a show you really want to see, especially Aqua 80 or the comedy show, I strongly recommend reserving online as soon as they become available. It’s possible Le you could still get in from the standby line, but do you really want to waste hours of your holiday stood in a standby line if you don’t have to?