Ventura Accessible Standard Balcony

sarar

I have been offered B303 or C301, currently I’m in D701, but need an accessible cabin as my disability has   Progressed and must have a sofa bed as parents are unable to do pullmans.  I would have the sofa bed and they would have double.  It is a 5 week cruise so if I am able to downgrade to a an accessible cabin and still have beds not pull mans I will.

3 hours ago, sarar said:

I have been offered B303 or C301, currently I’m in D701, but need an accessible cabin as my disability has   Progressed and must have a sofa bed as parents are unable to do pullmans.  I would have the sofa bed and they would have double.  It is a 5 week cruise so if I am able to downgrade to a an accessible cabin and still have beds not pull mans I will.

Ventura does not have any standard balconies with sofa beds, they are all, including accessible cabins, Pullman bunks. You need a de-luxe accessible cabin if you need a sofa bed.

19 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

Ventura does not have any standard balconies with sofa beds, they are all, including accessible cabins, Pullman bunks. You need a de-luxe accessible cabin if you need a sofa bed.

Hi Terrierjohn,  do you know if the Pullman beds come down from right over the top of the double bed or to the side in the accessible standard balcony cabins?

7 minutes ago, sarar said:

Hi Terrierjohn,  do you know if the Pullman beds come down from right over the top of the double bed or to the side in the accessible standard balcony cabins?

Unfortunately they are all over the bed area, and P&O require that the bed configuration can only be set up as single beds.

39 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

Unfortunately they are all over the bed area, and P&O require that the bed configuration can only be set up as single beds.

That is a shame as my dad who has just turned 80 and is still pretty fit said that if I would share the double bed with my mum and the Pullman wasn’t right on top of us, he would make do, so that I could have a wet room