Camp at sea - 13 year old

nasus2

The kids are divided up into separate age groups. Each group has a specific scheduled program of activities with assigned youth counselors. What kind of advice are you looking for? There’s no pre-cruise preparation involved or things that you need to bring on the cruise (beside your grandson).  

My daughters loved it. Best part was they got “hooked” on celebrity now we all continue to cruise with them being adults. They enjoyed it much more than RC. One big plus is due to the fewer kids they get more personalized attention and activities. Have no worries 

Exactly as @Fang said.  Our boys loved the teen program, in fact one son is still in contact with a few kids he met years ago.  Our boys continue to sail with us.  In fact I sent my eldest son on a few cruises with my late mother and he turned us all onto celebrity.  He came back and said Dadyou just have to try out this cruise line. 

We were doing a trans pacific one time and there was a single mom with a teen boy who was not happy.  My wife talked to them and convinced the boy to try the teen program..  instantly changed the cruise for both of them, he was suddenly very happy.  Too bad he missed out on the first 10 days..

• Like 1