Best phone number to call regarding Shore Excursion Question

jacobtsf

A few days ago I tried booking a shore excursion on Cruise Planner but any time my 3 year old daughter was added it did not allow me to proceed (even though it doesn’t list a minimum age anywhere).

I called the main number, explained the situation, and after “speaking to a manager” the man i was speaking to told me that it must be a mistake on the website, that the child would be free, and that she would be listed in the confirmation email. But she isn’t. 

Not being able to book our daughter online is actually the case for every single excursion at this port (Trinidad).

I’m not getting anywhere speaking to normal customer service, is there a better number to call (thinking maybe Crown & Anchor, but I have only called them for questions about the C&A program before. 

There is likely no one at the RCCL number who can answer your questions. When you call customer service, you are basically getting a  sales agent. They don’t have knowledge or the training for many customer questions in other areas 

Perhaps some of the experienced travel agents on this site can offer assistance. 

m

• Like 1