Platinum latitudes concierge question

moonjelly

Hello!

I am having difficulty reserving specialty restaurants and shows for our Feb 5 sailing of Norwegian Joy. Maybe it is because of the late date. We usually book our cruises well in advance and this is short notice.

I see in the list of perks a concierge for our platinum level. Have you had luck asking this person to make such reservations once onboard? 

Do they have a physical office where you can talk to them, or would you just have to test your luck at getting through by phone?

We have one dinner from free at sea, two from platinum, and two shows to book.

Also, can we book show times for others in our party so we don't have to all make them separately?

Thank you for any assistance you can provide

If you have a PCC at NCL they should be able to do that for you.   I’ve had a few times when I couldn’t get reservations to go through (oh the joy of NCLs flitches) and she was always able to take care of it pronto.   When she was on medical leave I called the number provided above and the lovely young lady was very accommodating.  And if that fails go straight to the reservation desk once you board.  They only prebook 25-30% of reservations in advance, depending on the ship, so unless you board very late you shouldn’t have a problem.  The only restaurant I’ve had difficulty with is Oceans Blue because they are a smaller venue, or at least they are on the ships we’ve sailed.  Good luck!

• Like 1