Menu changes

Coastalbreezes

I was has on Escape last week and they've changed a few things on specialty menus. Sorry I didn't take photos but here's what I noticed:

La Cucina -- Veal Osso Buco has been replaced with lamb shank (very delicious). The menu still says Osso Buco but it is not available.

Le Bistro -- Veal Chop is replaced with a pork chop.

Le Bistro -- there is now a $10 upcharge for filet mignon.

Teppanyaki -- filet has been replaced with strip loin and it was tough. Menu still says filet for the combination meals but is no longer available.

If anyone else spies newly replaced items, I hope you'll report the changes here.

Edited by Coastalbreezes
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Coastalbreezes said:

I was has on Escape last week and they've changed a few things on specialty menus. Sorry I didn't take photos but here's what I noticed:

La Cucina -- Veal Osso Buco has been replaced with lamb shank (very delicious). The menu still says Osso Buco but it is not available.

Le Bistro -- Veal Chop is replaced with a pork chop.

Le Bistro -- there is now a $10 upcharge for filet mignon.

Teppanyaki -- filet has been replaced with strip loin and it was tough. Menu still says filet for the combination meals but is no longer available.

If anyone else spies newly replaced items, I hope you'll report the changes here.

There have been a few discussions regarding these changes on this board over the past few weeks.

The revised menus are on the website/app.

I've seen the actual changes on the menu discussed (price increases, Tomahawk removed, etc) but I haven't seen any substitutions like the OP posted here. I'd like to know if others are seeing changes like these that are NOT printed on the menu. 

4 minutes ago, Sherrica said:

I've seen the actual changes on the menu discussed (price increases, Tomahawk removed, etc) but I haven't seen any substitutions like the OP posted here. I'd like to know if others are seeing changes like these that are NOT printed on the menu. 

It sounds like the Escape hasn’t got the new menus printed yet, but each of the changes the OP mentions are on the new menus that you can see in the App.

My excitement to my cruise in 5 weeks is dwindling everyday with a new post of how NCL keeps cutting into what is suppose to be “a trip of a lifetime”. No filets now, what makes these “Specialty” restaurants now? I upgraded to the premium+ Drink package, but with the limited offerings and lack of certain better premium liquor, I ready to cancel my + drink package. Seems NCL not the only one who is cutting cost, guess I will follow their lead. And keep our $470.00. Thanks for the lesson NCL

• Like 5