Alaska shore excrusions tour company- good?

brnsofia

I have booked 2 tours through alaska shore excursions. they have good reviews anyone used them? we have them for whale watching and the 8 hr train and bus back excursion.

also we are in skagway from 7-5. they offer us the 8 hr train ride but it cuts it close leaving and coming back. anyone had this experience in time and the excursion

I agree, they seemed good, my son's and I have one tour booked through them in skagway while my wife and daughter have a tour through Alaska shore tours which seems to also get good reviews. 

I have no personal experience yet though 

Looking at their site it appears that Alaska Shore Excursions is not a tour company but a tour consolidator.  If I am correct, be aware that there is a major difference between a tour operator and a tour consolidator.

DON

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Coral said:

They are just a booking company. I would prefer to find the actual tour operating and book directly with them.

I would too, but they really make it difficult to pull apart who is running a tour and who is a booking company. I am usually pretty good at it, but apparently didn't sniff it out very well this time.