Onboard credit and excursions ?...........

monakayk

Yes< you allocate the amount of OBC in the checkout process. 

Add to Cart

Checkout Out

Apply Payment ~ Be mindful that this is where you'll apply OBC otherwise it will charge CC on file. 

Its also refundable 

• Like 1

Instruction above are good.    Also when you go to the Excursion Screen on the top right corner it will tell you how much on board credit you have remaining.    Also if you click the round icon with your initials you can select Order History

Select Excursion you want and Click Reserve

Select the passengers you wish or add a passenger from a different reservation

Click Add to Cart

Either continue for more reservation or choose Cart and Checkout

You will get a summary of the total cost

Proceed to Checkout

It may autopopulate the amount of credit other times I have to manually

put in  Partial Amount and the amount will change to zero due

Finally click the box you agree to terms and then Place Order

At anytime prior to 24 hours of tour you can go back in and cancel and the amount will be refunded to your OBC

image.thumb.png.5f27c2f0d39dfa865b76b54823f58ec3.png

• Like 1

On 1/18/2023 at 5:10 AM, hampshirelad said:

Be careful that you select OBC for payment . I slipped up and it defaulted to my CC . Celebrity refunded it and rebooked with OBC. Now refund has not come through and am spending unwelcome time chasing it up

Be careful that you select OBC for payment . I slipped up and it defaulted to my CC . Celebrity refunded it and rebooked with OBC. Now refund has not come through and am spending unwelcome time chasing it up

We encountered the same problem for our cruise several weeks ago: thought we booked an excursion online using OBCs but discovered it got charged to our credit card.    We corrected it on board:  paid for excursion with OBC.  For the remainder of our cruise, our onboard account indicated a "refundable onboard credit" for the credit card credit..  Once we finished the cruise with no additional expenditures and thus a zero balance, the "refundable OBC" appeared as a credit on our credit card account within a few days.