Apex-Confused on drinks package

glenr

We are leaving this Saturday for a seven day Caribbean cruise. I had opted not to purchase any drink package because I found it hard to believe the two of us would spend $200 a day on alcohol. If we simply want to head to any of the bars and get a drink the way we want it is there any reason we can’t just pay a la carte as we go along? In reading the Celebrity description it mentions getting coffee and orange juice in the morning and then a variety of choices for drinks. This implies they charge you for coffee and orange juice at breakfast? I want to have a great experience but can’t see spending $1400 on a drinks package. We are also dining at the aqua class restaurant and other specialty restaurants. Is wine something that is normally an additional charge by the glass In those places? Thanks.

13 minutes ago, glenr said:

We are leaving this Saturday for a seven day Caribbean cruise. I had opted not to purchase any drink package because I found it hard to believe the two of us would spend $200 a day on alcohol. If we simply want to head to any of the bars and get a drink the way we want it is there any reason we can’t just pay a la carte as we go along? In reading the Celebrity description it mentions getting coffee and orange juice in the morning and then a variety of choices for drinks. This implies they charge you for coffee and orange juice at breakfast? I want to have a great experience but can’t see spending $1400 on a drinks package. We are also dining at the aqua class restaurant and other specialty restaurants. Is wine something that is normally an additional charge by the glass In those places? Thanks.

Regular coffee and orange juice, along with water, tea, and lemon aid is available for no charge in the restaurants.  Premium coffee’s, fresh squeezed orange juice, sodas, wine, beer, and alcoholic beverages are charged a la carte. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, glenr said:

We are also dining at the aqua class restaurant and other specialty restaurants.

Did you book an Aqua class cabin? If so, the Classic Beverage package is included in the price you paid.

Did you book directly with Celebrity or through a TA? If through a TA ask them to forward Celebrity's Guest Copy. It will have a breakdown of everything included in your fare. If you booked directly, you should already have a copy. Unfortunately, the Cruise Planner site will show you things you may already have, like the beverage package.

The codes below are from the guest copy for our Alaska sailing 

YWR2-PROMO2CN 7N (This is the charge for our Classic Beverage Package for 7 nights)
YWF3-BEVCLINGRAT7 (This is the credit for our beverage package)

If you post the codes from your Guest Copy we can help you decipher them.

• Like 1