Shows on Eclipse?

katmigordon

Check a similar Eclipse cruise (such as the same number of nights) and check the app for the shows.  That will give you an idea of the production show nights.  But since your cruise isn't until November you will need to check a few weeks before your particular sailing for more accurate information.

11 minutes ago, Northern Aurora said:

Check a similar Eclipse cruise (such as the same number of nights) and check the app for the shows.  That will give you an idea of the production show nights.  But since your cruise isn't until November you will need to check a few weeks before your particular sailing for more accurate information.

Thank you it sounds like the app for Celeb is way better than the one for DCL, which is where I've gotten all my cruise experience.

@katmigordon:  I wouldn't go so far as to say that the Celebrity app is "way better"  than those of other cruise lines, but checking for similar Eclipse cruise (similar being defined as the same number of nights and a similar itinerary) will give you a "guesstimate" of the shows.  On the Eclipse the evening shows in the theater will be at 7 and 9 PM.  There will be various other venues with entertainment such as acoustic duos and so forth around the ship.

8 hours ago, katmigordon said:

Can somebody either tell me, or point to a place where I can find a list of the shows on Celeb Eclipse?

TIA

Topper,

Rock,

Euphoria,

One other which  I can’t recall the name.

All very good.

Especially enjoyed Topper.

PS the singers and dancers also did two or  three  other shows in other venues.

We enjoyed the entertainment which we went to ; both the production shows and the guest entertainers.

Edited by Tranquility Base
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Northern Aurora said:

@katmigordon:  I wouldn't go so far as to say that the Celebrity app is "way better"  than those of other cruise lines, but checking for similar Eclipse cruise (similar being defined as the same number of nights and a similar itinerary) will give you a "guesstimate" of the shows.  On the Eclipse the evening shows in the theater will be at 7 and 9 PM.  There will be various other venues with entertainment such as acoustic duos and so forth around the ship.

But see DC's is basically a paperweight and a countdown timer until you actually get on board...  so yeah, way better.

11 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

Topper,

Rock,

Euphoria,

One other which  I can’t recall the name.

All very good.

Especially enjoyed Topper.

PS the singers and dancers also did two or  three  other shows in other venues.

We enjoyed the entertainment which we went to ; both the production shows and the guest entertainers.

After checking these out on youtube - Rock looks like the best, Euphoria could be interesting and Topper looks kinda dumb, why those costumes with those covers?