Roundtrip Pompano Beach/Port of Miami

FlGoodShips

3 hours ago, bajathree said:

Yea...I was just recently watching a You Tube video review of the Brightline saying I wish we had that here in Tampa as a choice to travel to FLL/Miami....I would defiantly use it.

They are going to Tampa it is just going to take a while. They are supposed to be in Orlando this year.  

I am in the Treasure Coast and took the Brightline from Palm Beach to Miami.  It was great.  Definitely the way to go.  

• Like 1

On 1/25/2023 at 10:16 AM, Corby114 said:

Try contacting Larry's Limos for a price quote. A reputable limousine company that highly recommended by many Cruise Critic posters including myself. More expensive than a shuttle service but totally worth it.

Who do you suggest for a shuttle service?  We are a family of 6 that needs to get from a hotel near the airport to the port?  With luggage I don't think an uber will work.

Jiffy Jeff Transportation and South Florida Shuttles are two companies recommended by many Cruise Critic posters. I have never used these companies personally. I put in a Google search and there were at least twenty companies that service the Fort Lauderdale area.

4 minutes ago, Corby114 said:

Jiffy Jeff Transportation and South Florida Shuttles are two companies recommended by many Cruise Critic posters. I have never used these companies personally. I put in a Google search and there were at least twenty companies that service the Fort Lauderdale area.

Sorry but We are going to the port of Miami

Those companies that I quoted provide shuttle services to the Port Of Miami. Some only pick up from there specialized list of hotels. You need to contact them directly to see what territories they serve  but if it was me I would start with Jiffy Jeff and South Florida Shuttles first.

• Thanks 1