New stockholder question, regarding benefits on cruise

Jetswdo

I just told my stockbroker to purchase 100 shares on NCL--  I happen to have a deposit on a future cruise for next year.

This cruise is just a 7 night, so I know that  it is only $100 OBC, but I will gladly take it.

These are my questions:

Is there a way that my daughter (adult) could make use of it when she goes on a NCL cruise on her own, where I wouldn't be a passenger?

Also,  Let's say I book 2 back to back cruises that are 7 nights each.  Would that qualify for $100 OBC for each leg? 

I understand that it is  non refundable OBC---  I prebook with Free at Sea Plus the 4 specialty restaurants, and the basic daily gratuities.  Also, I do book ahead a couple of shore excursions.  But I am planning on treating my self to one massage, that I understand on NCL, you can't pre book anyway for that.  So I assume that if this is the only OBC that I would have- $100 would be deducted from the stockholder OBC. 

Last couple of questions :  Does any one have a current link to the form that needs to be filled out to get the stockholder credit? Also how soon does it need to be faxed to NCL, and is there a link to that?  Does the credit somehow mess up any perks that are included on a booking?

Thanks in advance for all suggestions/advice, etc.    Anita

Any advise, suggestions are greatly appreciated.. 

No, your daughter can't use unless her name is on the stock account

As long as your B2B has 2 different reservation #s (which is normal), you would get OBC for each leg.

Yes, OBC can be used for massage.  Can't be used for CN certificates or DSC.

There is no connection between booking perks and SH OBC for most guests - for example,TA's that get comped by NCL can't use the credit.

link is included on the benefit FAQ document

https://www.nclhltd.com/investors/shareholder-benefits