Edocs error regarding luggage tags or my inability to understand the process?

cachouonacruise

Apologies if this has been discussed before. This said, my understanding prior to receive my Edocs, was by reading on these boards and my recent cruise, that Celebrity no longer mail home luggage tags. So, I was mentally prepared to print my luggage tags.

This said, I just received Edocs for an upcoming Caribbean cruise in March.

On the last page, where the luggage tag is illustrated, the following is mentioned:

"For those guests who may not have had an opportunity to order their personalized Bag Tag Mailer through www. celebritycruises.com, please follow the instructions below."

This text, made me doubt my understanding about luggage tags and went back to the site, to assess if I could still order them? Nope! No joy!

Question: 

Did Celebrity forget to update the information on the Edocs regarding luggage tags? Already mentioned or worth mentioning to Celebrity? 

or, is there something I am not understanding correctly? 

It has been a number of years since Celebrity mailed luggage tags.  We print ours off the edocs and use a plastic luggage tag holder to attach to the luggage.   Doubt it is worth mentioning to Celebrity as their website has a  number of issues which we, as customers, seem to be expected to live with.

• Like 1