Current Millennium Protocols

Desert Diamond

For anyone curious about how Millenium is handling COVID now, we are onboard and experiencing it. My husband had a sore throat on the second day of cruise. We self tested/negative. Third day of cruise, his throat was worse, self tested but positive. So we did what was the right thing for us, and reported it to medical. Their PCR test confirmed it. I tested negative. Our choice was to isolate together in our current room or he could isolate in a balcony room. We chose that so I’d still have my freedom. Yesterday, he felt fairly good other than his throat. Last night and today, he’s miserable. We’re relieved he got a balcony for the fresh air although he’ll be there for the rest of this 8 day cruise. This cruise had shown sold out for balconies and above before we sailed. So it appears they still had a few, either held for quarantine or from cancellations. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Last I heard they are handling like in late stage of Covid Isolation.   You should report to Medical and they will send a nurse up to confirm.   Husband will probably be quarantined for 5 days and tested again.   Spouse is also tested and if negative and a cabin is available will give the chance to move to the open cabin.    If reported you will receive FCC  credit per day of time in quarantine.