Venice Tour Company Recommendations

maggietaggie

Agree, that these are easy DIY on vaporetto..   Assuming you are in Venice for more than one "cruise day".   If you are there only for one day, I am not sure I would go to Murano or Burano, it would be an all afternoon trek to go to both and spend some time at each.  I would stay back in Venice.  However, if you are there overnight and have more time in Venice, then these islands would be fun.   We enjoyed them both.

Looking for recommendations for a good tour company

As above, very easy to DIY to both.

Vaporetto to Murano, stroll around, visit glass factories and salerooms.  When ready to leave take another vaporetto from Murano  to Burano and stroll around there until you are ready to leave, again  by vaporetto to return to Venice itself.  There are a couple of churches on each, and on Burano a small museum showing the history of lace making, which in the past was what Burano was quite famous for.  restaurants and cafes on both.We preferred Burano at that time as the houses were painted in brighter  colours than Murano, but i expect properties on both have been repainted since then!  We enjoyed both although they were both quite busy with tourists , as were the traghetti

Whatever, visiting both makes for an easy and quite relaxing side trip from Venice and i don't think a tour company would be needed.  There should be much info online about how to reach them and from which Venice stops (one used to be in front of the train station) but you should check as there have been so many changes everywhere since pre-  pandemic.