Celebration Package

okeytaco

Could someone who has ordered the $99 celebration package please give me some feedback?  Is the wine decent?  The photo shows a sparkling wine but it says it's a pinot noir.  Is the floral arrangement pretty and a nice size?  Thanks!

I had another look at the two celebration packages.  The $349 may be much better because it includes a bottle of Dom Perignon, dinner for two at a specialty restaurant, a dozen roses and chocolate dipped strawberries.  At least I wouldn't have to worry about the wine!  Anyone ordered either one?

I've had the Premium Celebration package before, twice in fact,  and thought it was very good value, the only problem was my DW got a taste for Dom Perignon!

I will probably order it again on my next cruise as we'd book a speciality restaurant anyway so this is a "cheap" way to get a bottle of Dom.

Andy.

Sign into your cruise and go to Manage Cruise. A menu will come up that starts with Dining, Drink Packages, Shore Excursions, etc.  The very last choice is The Celebrity Store.  Click on that and you'll see "Special Occasions." Hope this helps!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, okeytaco said:

Sign into your cruise and go to Manage Cruise. A menu will come up that starts with Dining, Drink Packages, Shore Excursions, etc.  The very last choice is The Celebrity Store.  Click on that and you'll see "Special Occasions." Hope this helps!

Thanks. I don’t see a Celebrity Store. There is a gift section, which is where I thought it should be. It has Veuve Clicquot bottles, macarons, strawberries, etc., but no packages that you described. I also checked under the package section, which was specialty dining packages. So I guess it depend on the cruise. Pic attached. 75D41461-AD95-413A-BE43-030A422A369F.thumb.jpeg.3d562774263f16a4c6b5ff35d6dceef7.jpeg

I first started to answer you on my phone.  I signed in and went to manage my cruise and I got exactly what your screen shot has.  I then went to my desk top and signed in and under manage my cruise I got what I described to you.  Maybe you have another device to sign in to?  I don't even pretend to understand the computer world!  

image.thumb.png.c4b2ddd85b946db565fafe6c83b5ff6f.png