February 2, 2024

gargoyle999

Wife and I just booked a cove balcony for this cruise. The deal was too good to pass up. I’ve lived my whole life where it snows during winter so usually like to sail from warmer climes. So sailing from NY in February will be interesting. We are platinum so have sailed on a few ships but I’m looking forward to a newer ship. We’ve had one cove balcony before and enjoyed being close to the water. It’s always fun to have something planned to look forward to!

• Like 4

• 4 months later...

Hi, I just booked this cruise.

I've cruised out of NYC several times in the winter, the last time being the fateful March 8-15th, 2020 cruise on the NCL Bliss, just as the world seemed to be shutting down! Memorable to be sure.

With luck, this cruise will be less eventful. 🤞😄

I was planning to cruise on the Venezia in October but that didn't work out, so this one is my fallback. Very exciting! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody!! We just booked this cruise with some friends. This will be our 5th Carnival cruise, and our eighth overall cruise. We are all coming from Chicago, so hopefully the weather will cooperate for safe travels.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are booked on this cruise, first leg of B2B2B. Middle leg is a jouneys cruise so likely will be completely full. Hoping 1st and 3rd leg are a little less busy. We booked an interior as we likely won't use a balcony for 1/2 the cruise anyway. It will be interesting to see how busy the covered pool will be closer to NYC. We are Canadians and dont mind swimming in cool water

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi!  PA couple 57/59 booked on this cruise and can't wait, we've sailed on the Venezia before and like the convenience of leaving from NY, We'd love to be a part of a meet and greet, looking forward to an amazing cruise to warm weather.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Canadians here, who have booked with another couple.  Looking forward to getting out of the cold & our cruise together.  The countdown is on!  31 Days!

Edited by MamaKenney
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/22/2023 at 12:56 AM, Mlle said:

We'll also be on this cruise.  Is anyone interested in a 'meet and greet' on the 1st sea day??

Looking forward to meeting y'all!!

Marian and Barnett

Fort Lee, NJ

Yes, we're interested