Changing flight on NCL air program

borgerboy@aol.com

I went into my sisters air reservation that NCL arranged on Delta and I was able to change the flight to a day later. So for those of you that have airfare included but would like to change to a different day, don’t call NCL. Just go into the airline’s site and try it yourself. Hope this is helpful to some. 

25 minutes ago, borgerboy@aol.com said:

I went into my sisters air reservation that NCL arranged on Delta and I was able to change the flight to a day later. So for those of you that have airfare included but would like to change to a different day, don’t call NCL. Just go into the airline’s site and try it yourself. Hope this is helpful to some. 

That was really a very, very bad idea.  Scenario:  if the flight you just changed her to happens to get cancelled NCL no longer has any responsibility to get you rebooked to possibly another airline.  Could cause her mucho problems.  Others reading this:  DO NOT TAKE HIS/HER ADVICE!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Funky Fusion FoodsJ said:

That was really a very, very bad idea.  Scenario:  if the flight you just changed her to happens to get cancelled NCL no longer has any responsibility to get you rebooked to possibly another airline.  Could cause her mucho problems.  Others reading this:  DO NOT TAKE HIS/HER ADVICE!!!!!!!

Well I understand what you’re saying but I think my point is that the way NCL “purchased” this fare from Delta they got the regular fare, not the basic fare.  Which means when I opened her reservation it put me in charge of it just like any ticket you purchased yourself. Whatever rules that apply to that fare applies to you. She can go back in and change it again, upgrade, or whatever. But I totally see your point about  losing assistance from NCL.  I didn’t think of that, and I should have as a 35 yr retired airline employee.  If I had done this for her flight to Mia (getting to the cruise) i would be worried, but this is for her flight home. And that new flight is over 24 hours after we arrive in San Pedro. So thank you Funky Fusion FoodsJ. And I agree DO NOT TAKE MY ADVICE. But at least read the comment through. 

• Like 1

If anyone thinks NCL will help you out at the airport if your flight gets cancelled,  ?? First off getting anyone to pick up call, then rescheduling?  hmm, . Much better chances dealing with the airline direct, is my humble opinion.  NCL does not in any way guarantee if using their flight service that you will get to the Ship if cancellations come up.!!