Transferring Cruise Credits

jtcoolk

My dad recently passed away and he had $999 of cruise credits from a cancelled cruise that he couldn't take when he got sick.  Does anyone have any experience with being able to transfer the credits to his surviving wife?  Is this a possibility? Thanks for your help.  Of course I will be calling Princess on Monday but would appreciate any input now.

I am sorry to hear of your dad's passing.  I would make sure to speak to a supervisor if you do not get a satisfactory reply from a phone agent.  Do you have a travel agent?  This may have to be escalated to Customer Resolutions Department.  Good Luck

22 minutes ago, jtcoolk said:

My dad recently passed away and he had $999 of cruise credits from a cancelled cruise that he couldn't take when he got sick.  Does anyone have any experience with being able to transfer the credits to his surviving wife?  Is this a possibility? Thanks for your help.  Of course I will be calling Princess on Monday but would appreciate any input now.

I agree with @cr8tiv1in that you need a  supervisor or customer solutions, most likely.  If it were me, I’d contact my TA or CVP first for direction.  They may be able to help you.  

So sorry for your loss.  Best of luck.

• Like 1