$300 in Premium drinks?

CruiserKris34

15 hours ago, CruiserKris34 said:

The website deal says 55% off & $300 in premium drinks for a 6 night cruise.  When I go thru the booking, I do not see anything about the $300 in premium drinks?  Thanks, Kris

It's a $300 Bar Tab that is added to your account after you check out. Booking through a TA will also allow you to select your cabin vs. the website automatically assigning one to you. 🙂

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, CruisingWalter said:

It's a $300 Bar Tab that is added to your account after you check out. Booking through a TA will also allow you to select your cabin vs. the website automatically assigning one to you. 🙂

Thanks!  I did not know that about a TA.  I do like to pick my cabin 🙂

• Like 2

Definitely recommend a TA on VV.  VV screwed up a couple of financial issues on my cruises, but TA was always able to fix it.  You can select your cabin if you call VV, use a TA or do a rebooking on board.  If you rebook on board, your current TA will show up but you can change it by telling the rebooking agent the info at that time.  My TA sent me screenshots of HER info after the financial mix ups so I'd have something to argue with if it was messed up at/after boarding (it wasn't).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, CruiserKris34 said:

Thanks!  I did not know that about a TA.  I do like to pick my cabin 🙂

Keep in mind that if you book a “Lock It In” rate, even a travel agent can’t help you pick a cabin. Virgin is selling a lot of Lock It In rates in the final few months before a sailing to fill up ships. However it’s still worth it to go through a travel agent since they can still add perks to lock it in rates. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1