NEW.....Carnival Concierge Club for 10 time past guest

Gman2004

Hi Randy, I was reading your post in regards to you helping people get the information they need to get cruises added to their cruising history. I went into my cruising history today and found only one cruise listed and I am going on my 10th cruise on March 18th, 2006. If you could please give me any help to get these cruises added so I may enjoy some Platinum member perks, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You

Summerfun

Summer....go back into your cruise history and look for a place that says "add cruises" or somehting like that....then add your cruises aand dates and see if that works.if you don't get it resolved in a week or so, email me and I'll give you further instruction of another way.;)

Hi Randy!---Next Monday,(6-20-06), I set sail on my 10th CARNIVAL Cruise on the CELEBRATION. My Cruise Documents Do Not Have VIP CHECK IN on them--CLearly I Qualify for the VIP CHECK IN and the PLATINUM CLUB. WHO at CARNIVAL would I CONTACT to Insure I get VIP CHCK IN and my PLATINUM CARD???

Cheers & Thnaks!

Julie in Savannah

jtucker86@comcast.net

Hi Randy!---Next Monday,(6-20-06), I set sail on my 10th CARNIVAL Cruise on the CELEBRATION. My Cruise Documents Do Not Have VIP CHECK IN on them--CLearly I Qualify for the VIP CHECK IN and the PLATINUM CLUB. WHO at CARNIVAL would I CONTACT to Insure I get VIP CHCK IN and my PLATINUM CARD???

Cheers & Thnaks!

Julie in Savannah

jtucker86@comcast.net

There were three couples in my group last month who sailed with me on the Carnival Pride who were on Carnival voyages many years ago, and were unable to add their old cruises to their profile. All attempts to do so failed prior to our cruise - no luck having our TA try, no luck on line or even faxing the information over to Carnival.

Once on the ship, I paid a visit to the Purser's Desk (I was the group leader). The Assistant Purser printed out a form and asked I give it to the three couples, have them fill it out and return to the desk prior to departure. All three couples did so, and before the cruise was over, their sailing history was up to date.

The Purser's desk has the capability to search and verify old voyages up through 1994. Any cruise before that sail date was hand entered into the data base. Unlike the land based customer service department (who proved to be very unhelpful) the Assistant Purser helping me didn't hesitate to assist the three couples - all three left very satisfied with their new platinum Sail & Sign cards. Unfortunately, short of priority embarkation and debarkation, not all Concierge Club "benefits" were available to Platinum guests - ship staff, including the staff at the Purser's Desk and Chris, the cruise director, had no knowledge of the benefits. I asked about the complementary laundry service, as I am a Platinum member, and was told they knew nothing about this. Luckily, I had a copy of Currents magazine with me, that I shared with the cruise director, who's only comment was "go figure".

Suffice it to say, it sounds like more and more ships are implementing this, so I expect it will be in effect for my December Valor cruise. Just don't be too surprised if not all ships have this in place yet.

Archived