Roll Call Amadeus Symphony Danube 9/17- 9/24 Prague to Budapest

Bop

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Knock knock, anybody here? I turn the key in the lock and hear an echo. The door creaks open. Anybody going on the September 13 sailing of the Amadeus Symphony? Anybody here on this thread? I guess not. I close the door. Creeaakkk! Still looking for fellow travelers.

Bop:( ;)

• 2 weeks later...

This seems to be a very small board. It's not that people aren't going on your cruise, it's booked or over booked, or that they are ignoring you, they don't know the board exists. I'm going on a cruise in July and have referenced it a few times in replying to other postings and had no "hey, I'll be on that one too" . Just to play it safe [Poetry - July 13]. See, couldn't resist it. However, could get caught by some obnoxous couple that can't be shaken off. Perhaps best to pick your pals in person.

Hi Rundent,

This will be our first Riverboat cruise after quite a few medium to large cruise ship cruises all over the globe. We have had great luck in finding wonderful friends on this board but must admit to one or two that we did not find perfect traveling companions. I like to "meet" fellow passengers on the boards and plan private tours, side trips, etc. Haven"t run into an axe murderer yet and some are among our short list of close friends. It is fun to "know" a few folks before we get on board but I doubt we'll have any trouble making friends. We are also with a group but apparently, not any who have found this board. You never know if you don't try.

Smooth Seas,

Bop;)

Archived