Pez Quadro massages

lovetexas

Hello. We haven't been to this port in years.  Four adults.  We reserved the Pez Quadro beach club.  The Maya Chen was full.  But now I am wondering why the massages there seem so expensive?  Compared to the ones by the port?

Any one know much about Pez Quadro?  Thanks!!  

39 minutes ago, lovetexas said:

Hello. We haven't been to this port in years.  Four adults.  We reserved the Pez Quadro beach club.  The Maya Chen was full.  But now I am wondering why the massages there seem so expensive?  Compared to the ones by the port?

Any one know much about Pez Quadro?  Thanks!!  

I have no idea about specific massages at Pez Quadro except that it is the beach club belonging to the 40 canones hotel so that may account for higher price. Even their beach passes are expensive compared to the rest of the malecon.

There is nothing to stop you walking along the malecon and arranging with any one of the third party vendors.

I am not sure what you mean by, “compared to the ones by the port” ?

Edited by c-leg5

17 minutes ago, lovetexas said:

Just meaning.... are the massages any different? Trying to account for the price.  

I emailed maya and they were full, and recommended this beach club.

I had read that Krazy Lobster has good massages too.

Thanks

OK, I didn’t know what you meant by “by the port”.

I didn’t know if you meant the Mayan spa “in the port area” when you said “by the port” which I presume is much dearer than the malecon in general where all the beach bars, including Pez Quadro are located.

There's really no need to book a massage at a specific beach club along the malecon.  Just walk around and find a massage station with a price point you think is reasonable.  They all stand along the edge of the malecon and soft hustle for customers.  Plus these ladies typical move around a bit so the one you had last time might be at a different locale the next time you come to Costa Maya.