Horizon Quiet Spots

kittycatmom

We were on the vista, sister ship in Oct, we headed on horizon in a few weeks.  There several area

we discovered.

As you Enter the Havana area (public area) before the bar there lots of private 4 chairs and tables.

We also found chairs in the shade and umbrellas outside of the pig and anchor when it was not open was a nice area.  Then the library is always a nice indoor spot. 

On 2/26/2023 at 6:04 PM, kittycatmom said:

Will be cruising on the Horizon March 4th.  My sister and I like to find quiet areas with tables and shade to play games.  Any good areas on the Horizon?

We just got off the horizon and loved deck 5 outside of pixels/coffee bar.  You have chairs along the water or in the shade.   Comfortable with table and umbrella.  

On 2/26/2023 at 4:04 PM, kittycatmom said:

Will be cruising on the Horizon March 4th.  My sister and I like to find quiet areas with tables and shade to play games.  Any good areas on the Horizon?

During the morning hours, the piano bar is quiet. You'll have to dodge the occasional cleaner and the tables aren't great for game playing.

Between 3 and 6 PM and after 7 PM, the buffet will be relatively quiet. It's even quieter on the second level (I can't remember if the Ho has a second level; I think it does).

Edited by Honolulu Blue