Does the Key include the IFly on Anthem?

xpcdoojk

Not sure about Anthem but we had the Key on Odyssey Dec 2022.  It included North Star, IFly, bumper cars and the usual flow rider and rock climbing. You can book your sessions at the welcome Chops lunch. There was a table set up as you went in to the MDR- best to book before you eat as there was a long line up after. Don’t miss the bumper cars - not many Key holders take advantage of this activity so you just stay in your car as long as you want.  It was so much fun - makes you feel like a kid again lol .

5 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

Has anyone had the Key on the Anthem recently and did it include an extra IFly session?

thanks

jc

I'm not sure what you mean by extra, but when I sailed Anthem in October there were separate designated time for Key passengers, same with North Star, bumper cars, Flowrider and Climbing Wall.  If there aren't a lot of port days, like on our transatlantic, they will schedule you on sea days.

That being said, the number of activities available on Anthem and the price of $14.99 for a temporary sale that may have been a glitch made the Key totally worth it, but YMMV.

Dedicated time slot for IFly, Flowrider, North Star.  This is just an additional time slot for the standard free experience.  I went to the Key flowrider session -- it was just me.  I can only fall down so many times, and I need a break.  I left after 20 minutes, because a lot of the experience is the comradery between rides. 

22 hours ago, vjmatty said:

I'm not sure what you mean by extra, but when I sailed Anthem in October there were separate designated time for Key passengers, same with North Star, bumper cars, Flowrider and Climbing Wall.  If there aren't a lot of port days, like on our transatlantic, they will schedule you on sea days.

That being said, the number of activities available on Anthem and the price of $14.99 for a temporary sale that may have been a glitch made the Key totally worth it, but YMMV.

Currently, the Key is 22.99 on our upcoming TA, which I thought was good, but not compared to $14.99!  

You won!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

Currently, the Key is 22.99 on our upcoming TA, which I thought was good, but not compared to $14.99!  

You won!

I'm sure it was a glitch because it only lasted a couple of days and had kept going down....it was during the Labor Day sale