Check in for linked reservations

Check-in opens later this month for us, and I have everyone in our group linked to my reservation. Most of us are driving, and coming from the same place, so we'll be arriving at the same time. Can I check that whole crew in when I check in so we all get the same time, and have them go back in later to fill in CC, passport, photo, whatever else? Or do I need to collect all that info from them ahead of time and be prepared to do the whole thing start to finish for everyone? 

I can see "check in not available" on all reservations so I'm sure I can do something for them, but this is the first time since restart that we've sailed with others who we'd want to board with. Not sure how much I need to plan to do the morning of check-in. 

Edited by mspink98

26 minutes ago, mspink98 said:

Check-in opens later this month for us, and I have everyone in our group linked to my reservation. Most of us are driving, and coming from the same place, so we'll be arriving at the same time. Can I check that whole crew in when I check in so we all get the same time, and have them go back in later to fill in CC, passport, photo, whatever else? Or do I need to collect all that info from them ahead of time and be prepared to do the whole thing start to finish for everyone? 

I can see "check in not available" on all reservations so I'm sure I can do something for them, but this is the first time since restart that we've sailed with others who we'd want to board with. Not sure how much I need to plan to do the morning of check-in. 

In order to just initially snag times for everyone without having to fill in all the details, you need to do it in the app; if you use the website, you have to put all the details in before it takes you to the page where you pick your times, whereas with the app you can grab the times from the start. Once you have the times booked it makes no difference whether you and the others in your party use the app or the website to complete check-in or when they do it as long as they make sure they do it before the cut-off a couple of days before you sail.

Also, note that you need to pick a time for each individual person as the system does not default everyone to the same time as the first person you select.

• Like 3