Sailing on Divina April 4-7. What does this mean?

lola4795

According to this itinerary I found on the Cruise Mapper website, our 4 night sailing is really part of a 14-day cruise.  Is this correct?  I also see that Colombia is on the itinerary at the beginning.  Does this mean that we will be delayed in getting on on April 3?  I keep seeing that the ship is in customs for a really long time every time it's been in Columbia.

Screen Shot 2023-03-04 at 2.07.32 PM.png

5 hours ago, lola4795 said:

According to this itinerary I found on the Cruise Mapper website, our 4 night sailing is really part of a 14-day cruise.  Is this correct?  I also see that Colombia is on the itinerary at the beginning.  Does this mean that we will be delayed in getting on on April 3?  I keep seeing that the ship is in customs for a really long time every time it's been in Columbia.

Screen Shot 2023-03-04 at 2.07.32 PM.png

We did this itinerary as a 14 day 12/30-01/13/2023. It wasn’t sold as a B2B but it was a B2B. Kind of sneaky but MSC is known for their “ferry” service between ports in Europe so it’s just normal operations to them. 

Customs was very slow after the 10 day part of the B2B. 
Despite us booking this as a 14

day cruise (which was how it was marketed) many of us were on for the next 4 days and still had to go through immigration 

The ship didn’t clear immigration until after 2pm. 
We were told that immigration is very thorough when a ship returns from this itinerary including Colombia, Panama etc. I mean I wonder why right?  

I recommend you pack your patience and hope for the best but plan for delays boarding your cruise. 

For reference immigration was super fast after the 4 day cruise. We walked off and were on our bus to Miami International by 7:30 am. 

• Like 1

You need to look at your booking. Our last MSC cruise could be booked as a B2B 17-day or two separate cruises. We booked separate cruises because we get double the diamond perks then. The debarkation was not significantly delayed on the leg from Colombia.