Carnival Kitchen on the Mardi Gras

I booked 2 Carnival Kitchen classes on the Carnival Mardi Gras for July.  I paid for them using onboard credit.  I am thinking I might want to change one of them.  When I go in the site to edit them, it only appears to allow me to cancel.  If I cancel and turn around and want to rebook, will the onboard credit be refunded so I can then reuse it to rebook? I thought somewhere I saw OBC was not refundable.  How would it work in this situation?

13 minutes ago, mz-s said:

OBC is not refundable, meaning Carnival isn't going to give you cash for it. But cancelling the tour should put the funds back on your OBC.

Thanks!  I am a little hesitant because I want to make sure I can rebook without losing the OBC.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2023 at 9:33 AM, love2gocruzin said:

I booked 2 Carnival Kitchen classes on the Carnival Mardi Gras for July.  I paid for them using onboard credit.  I am thinking I might want to change one of them.  When I go in the site to edit them, it only appears to allow me to cancel.  If I cancel and turn around and want to rebook, will the onboard credit be refunded so I can then reuse it to rebook? I thought somewhere I saw OBC was not refundable.  How would it work in this situation?

Can I ask when did you book? Was it under specialty dining? I’m going on MG Feb 2024- would love to book Carnival kitchen but don’t see it as an option, maybe it’s too early to book? Or am I too late and it sold out already?

thanks!

Carnival kitchen sells out very quickly so if you do cancel your spots be aware that they may be gone.  Just to be safe maybe try to do a mock booking for same number of spots you actually need and see if they are available before you cancel anything.