Wonder OTS restaurant and excursions open 16 months early??

I received a pop up from my app that I can book restaurants already and I do not sail until July of 2024.  You can purchase all sorts of things that you could not prior.  Here are my questions.  Do things like restaurant reservations fill up this early (16 months!) and does the deluxe beverage package ever go even more on sale (20% off) than it is now?

7 minutes ago, Caps_Shield said:

I received a pop up from my app that I can book restaurants already and I do not sail until July of 2024.  You can purchase all sorts of things that you could not prior.  Here are my questions.  Do things like restaurant reservations fill up this early (16 months!) and does the deluxe beverage package ever go even more on sale (20% off) than it is now?

Guess interest rates are up and they want to bank some fast cash.

10 minutes ago, Caps_Shield said:

if you are interested in the drink package you can book anytime and if the price goes does call and request the lower price. Black Friday is the day the prices usually drop

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, coachmike1959 said:

if you are interested in the drink package you can book anytime and if the price goes does call and request the lower price. Black Friday is the day the prices usually drop

I was thinking that Black Friday may be the right time.  Thanks!

Also as a side note, the pricing for excursions seem so high.  We booked a cabana at Coco Cay over Christmas 2021 on the Indy and it was like $600.  It is nearly double that now!  I guess they can charge what they want since they sell out but yikes!