Radiance of the sea

1 hour ago, trippen texan said:

I an trying to find the name of the food and beverage director on the radiance of the sea?

Welcome to CC.

You might post this question in the roll call thread or social media for the next sailing asking someone report that.

1 hour ago, trippen texan said:

I an trying to find the name of the food and beverage director on the radiance of the sea?

Any specific reason you need this?  If you have special needs contact special needs at rccl.com.  Someone may have the correct email for special needs.

7 minutes ago, trippen texan said:

New ordering rules one thing at a time at your table. No 2 crab cakes no soup or fish cake and as soon as you finish one your main dish is there. The food is bad real bad 1 two inch long lobster the next one you pay for.

So you want to reach out to food & beverage manager to do what?  He's following directions.   I'm not saying you shouldn't let management know about your feelings but I think your complaints should be directed to Miami.   I'm also concerned about the new rules.  Will board Radiance in September for 2 cruises.  We have traditional dining, 2nd seating.   I plan on telling our waiter 1st night to slow downn the service, expect that we want extras, etc.

1 hour ago, njkruzer said:

So you want to reach out to food & beverage manager to do what?  He's following directions.   I'm not saying you shouldn't let management know about your feelings but I think your complaints should be directed to Miami.   I'm also concerned about the new rules.  Will board Radiance in September for 2 cruises.  We have traditional dining, 2nd seating.   I plan on telling our waiter 1st night to slow downn the service, expect that we want extras, etc.

eat at table for 8 everyone will be upset