CELEBRITY EDGE MARCH 17, 2023 -- "SPRING BREAK"

PalmBeach4

Hello. (This is my 1st post ever, lol) I just joined. We are from South Florida, family of 4 (very sporty boaters & fishermen/women) with 2 teenage girls on SPRING BREAK. This will be our 1st CELEBRITY cruise. We are so excited to explore this wonderfully unique itinerary. Hoping there are some other teenagers on board!

*We cruise a lot with Norwegian on the mega ships, so this is a new adventure for us. We are open to the new Celebrity experience. 

We will be at the bar.....looking for the pool parties & fun! Hopefully there is music by the pool?  We all love music! 

**Shout out at me if there are other SPRING BREAKERS with teenagers going  on this cruise. We do not know what to expect. I have tried to search strings to see about "SPRING BREAK" on CELEBRITY, but I have not found much info. We wanted a break from the jam-packed NCL & RCCL lines this March, so we booked this for the itinerary. However, we love to party, so we are saying hello to everyone who is going on Celebrity this March 2023. 

PAST CRUISES *All have been to the Caribbean, (Eastern), (Western), (Southern): 

2003 RCCL Voyager (E);

2015 NCL Escape (E)

2017 RCCL Independence (E),

2019 NCL Getaway (W)-SPRING BREAK,

2022 NCL Encore (E)-SPRING BREAK(E), 2022 NCL Breakaway (W), 2022 NCL Getaway (S)

2023 CELEBRITY Edge (S)-SPRING BREAK.

• Like 1

I did. I just wanted to post under Celebrity as well since I am new an not sure which category gets more activity (the cruise line in general posts, or the roll calls). Thank you for the tip, though. I

appreciate it.

1 hour ago, PalmBeach4 said:

Hello. (This is my 1st post ever, lol) I just joined. We are from South Florida, family of 4 (very sporty boaters & fishermen/women) with 2 teenage girls on SPRING BREAK. This will be our 1st CELEBRITY cruise. We are so excited to explore this wonderfully unique itinerary. Hoping there are some other teenagers on board!

*We cruise a lot with Norwegian on the mega ships, so this is a new adventure for us. We are open to the new Celebrity experience. 

We will be at the bar.....looking for the pool parties & fun! Hopefully there is music by the pool?  We all love music! 

**Shout out at me if there are other SPRING BREAKERS with teenagers going  on this cruise. We do not know what to expect. I have tried to search strings to see about "SPRING BREAK" on CELEBRITY, but I have not found much info. We wanted a break from the jam-packed NCL & RCCL lines this March, so we booked this for the itinerary. However, we love to party, so we are saying hello to everyone who is going on Celebrity this March 2023. 

PAST CRUISES *All have been to the Caribbean, (Eastern), (Western), (Southern): 

2003 RCCL Voyager (E);

2015 NCL Escape (E)

2017 RCCL Independence (E),

2019 NCL Getaway (W)-SPRING BREAK,

2022 NCL Encore (E)-SPRING BREAK(E), 2022 NCL Breakaway (W), 2022 NCL Getaway (S)

2023 CELEBRITY Edge (S)-SPRING BREAK.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Definitely check out your roll call. You will find a lot of pertinent posts there.

Enjoy your cruise. My wife and I are hoping to sail on Edge some day. 

Celebrity is not really known for its parties, its usually much more of a laid back quiet vibe.  There will be music at the pool during the day.  Its not overly loud but they do sometimes have some activities out there on sea days.  You can check your Celebrity app and it will give you a run down on the things going on during the day.  I honestly can't recall seeing too many teenages on any of my sailings but I also haven't been on during spring breaks so you may luck out there too.  Hope you enjoy your cruise! Its a great itinerary!