Anthem daily cruise compass

30 minutes ago, TheBucketLister said:

@nyc12345 Dang look at you getting all professional with adding title cards in there with your scans,  plus multiple languages! Nicely done!

Wish I can take credit for this, but no, this was not me.  They didn't have any paper copies in my room.  When I went to Guest Services on Day 1, they told me they have gone paperless and I should just scan the QR code to get the electronic version (which is where these came from).  My room steward did not leave any paper copy for us in our room (which is what I would have preferred).

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, nyc12345 said:

Wish I can take credit for this, but no, this was not me.  They didn't have any paper copies in my room.  When I went to Guest Services on Day 1, they told me they have gone paperless and I should just scan the QR code to get the electronic version (which is where these came from).  My room steward did not leave any paper copy for us in our room (which is what I would have preferred).

You should have just took the credit! 😁 Well thats good to know.  My concern with going digital, was that you would have to use the app for the schedules exclusively.  I enjoyed the paper copies as I could scan and keep them.  I was worried I would have to resort to endless scrolling and screen recording to get the same thing.  However, now that I know that they essentially give you a digital copy of the original format, it is very pleasing.  Thanks for the info!

Edited by TheBucketLister

26 minutes ago, dancersp119 said:

How dis you enjoy the Rookie band???

They were quite good.  It was hard to get a good seat though, since most people stayed from the event immediately before their "show".

3 hours ago, Weluv2cruise2gether said:

We were on same sailing. Never asked for them. They were placed in our room everyday by our room steward. And, we were expecting housekeeping only once a day, but our cabin was serviced 2 times a day. 

Interesting.  I guess it's the luck of the room steward!

No one in my family cares to download the RC app, so we'd prefer paper so I don't have to hand over my phone all cruise!